UVA Darden School of Business Gains new Members on Leadership Boards
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business today announced the election of several new leadership board members who will serve the School as advisers across their areas of expertise.
“We are honored to welcome these dedicated leaders to the Darden leadership boards,” said Dean Scott Beardsley, Charles C. Abbott Professor of Business Administration. “We are very thankful for their service to Darden and look forward to working with them to achieve impact in this capacity.”
The Corporate Advisory Board added seven new board members.
These individuals include:
- Lynnette Crowder (MBA ’10), vice president of total rewards at WestRock
- Sunil Ghatnekar (MBA ’92), chief financial officer of the bottling investments group at Coca-Cola Co.
- Bonnie Matosich (MBA ’92), vice president of brand development at The Walt Disney Co.
- Diem Nguyen (MBA ’01), North America regional president at Pfizer
- Colin Smyth (MBA ’04), marketing director of the wound care group at Johnson & Johnson
- Kevin Watters (MBA ’94), chief operating officer of mortgage banking at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Gary Wolfe (MBA ’92), managing director and co-head of the leveraged finance group at Wells Fargo Securities
The Dean’s Diversity Advisory Council added Alex Picou (MBA ’89), managing director at J.P. Morgan Chase. Willard McCloud (MBA ’04), global director of inclusion at Cargill, was elected chair.
The Global Advisory Council added four new council members. These individuals include:
- Naresh Kumra (MBA ’99), founder and managing director of La Rochelle Ventures Ltd.
- Agustin Otero Monsegur (MBA ’06), managing partner of Humus Capital LLC
- Jing Vivatrat, managing director of The Asia Group
- Winston Wang (MBA ’03), vice president of Shipston Group Ltd.
The five leadership boards of the Darden School of Business include more than 140 distinguished leaders who collectively serve as an innovative force in the advancement of the School throughout the world.
“The new members of our leadership boards add a depth and breadth of experience that will enable Darden to enhance its impact across the globe,” said Locke Ogens, senior executive director of the Darden School Foundation and Strategic Relations. “We are thrilled to have their voices at the table.”
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business delivers the world’s best business education experience to prepare entrepreneurial, global and responsible leaders through its MBA, Ph.D., MSBA and Executive Education programs. Darden’s top-ranked faculty is renowned for teaching excellence and advances practical business knowledge through research. Darden was established in 1955 at the University of Virginia, a top public university founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Director of Media Relations
Darden School of Business
University of Virginia