UVA Darden School of Business Announces Fall C-Suite Level Speakers
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business today announced its fall 2014 Leadership Speaker Series line-up.
High-level executives and C-suite business leaders hailing from industries such as biomedicine, food and beverage, and luxury goods will discuss their approaches to leading in organizations.
The Fall 2014 Leadership Speaker Series Includes:
- 10 September: Robert J. Hugin (MBA ’85), chairman and CEO, Celgene
- 16 September: Edward L. Monser, president and COO, Emerson
- 8 October: James H. Murphy (MBA ’92), senior vice president and president, Big G Cereals, General Mills
- 23 October: Denise Morrison, president and CEO, Campbell Soup Company
- 10 November: Jane Nielsen, CFO, Coach
- 17 November: Carlos Brito, CEO, Anheuser-Busch InBev
Darden has developed connections with corporations from a variety of industries that support innovative and collaborative teaching, faculty research and recruiting. These connections also support Darden’s efforts to advance knowledge and ideas that can be put into action for practicing managers.
The Darden Leadership Speaker Series talks are free and open to the public. Look for more speakers and updates to the speaker schedule by visiting the series website.
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business delivers the world’s best business education experience to prepare entrepreneurial, global and responsible leaders through its MBA, Ph.D., MSBA and Executive Education programs. Darden’s top-ranked faculty is renowned for teaching excellence and advances practical business knowledge through research. Darden was established in 1955 at the University of Virginia, a top public university founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Director of Media Relations
Darden School of Business
University of Virginia