UVA Darden Announces New Leadership Board Members
By Dave Hendrick
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business announced the election of new members to its Darden Alumni Association Board of Directors and Corporate Advisory Board.
“We welcome our new class of leadership board members with gratitude,” said Scott Beardsley, dean and Charles C. Abbott Professor of Business Administration. “These individuals are deeply committed to helping Darden achieve the full impact of its mission and we are honored to have them at the table.”
The Darden Alumni Association Board of Directors added four new board members. These individuals include:
- Molly Duncan (Class of 2017), Darden Student Association president, University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Kristina Mangelsdorf (MBA ’94), senior director, global citizenship, PepsiCo
- Lowell Simmons Ukrop (MBA ’89), managing partner, Corrugated Partners
- David Simon (MBA ’03), managing director, SRS Capital Advisors
The Corporate Advisory Board added seven new board members. These individuals include:
- Stuart Bachelder (MBA ’06), vice president, DaVita Kidney Care
- Joseph Balog (MBA ’88), principal, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mazen Baroudi, partner, managing director, technology strategy, Accenture
- Robert Collier (MBA ’10), vice president, marketing, Danaher (ChemTreat)
- Michelle Horn (MBA ’95), Partner and Human Capital Leader, McKinsey & Co.
- Marcien Jenckes (MBA ’98), executive vice president, consumer services, Comcast Cable
- Kleber Santos (MBA ’01), executive vice president, consumer banking, Capital One
The Darden School’s six leadership boards include more than 180 distinguished leaders who collectively serve as an innovative force in the advancement of the School throughout the world.
“The new members of our leadership boards represent national and international companies and span many industries. As advisors, they bring diversity of thought and perspective,” said Beardsley. “These qualities are critical as we partner to advance the School in today’s changing global environment.”
The University of Virginia Darden School of Business delivers the world’s best business education experience to prepare entrepreneurial, global and responsible leaders through its MBA, Ph.D., MSBA and Executive Education programs. Darden’s top-ranked faculty is renowned for teaching excellence and advances practical business knowledge through research. Darden was established in 1955 at the University of Virginia, a top public university founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819 in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Director of Media Relations
Darden School of Business
University of Virginia